I am so excited for nominated in the Mystery Blogger Award and many thanks from Ave from Arts&Ave for nominating me this amazing award. She is very good blogger and a nice person at heart. All blog from Arts&Ave are empowering, inspiring and enlightening to the readers and make them feel happy, and i love reading her posts. Hope for continuing support from Ave in future. Be sure to check out her blog by clicking here. This is my first Mystery Blogger Award and my first ever blog nomination! So I am really exited to be nominated
Thank you for the award nomination!
So, what is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blooger Award was set up by Okoto Enigma. The award is for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- My nominées are any of my followers
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
1. I can play the guitar
2. I love dogs
3. I am a new blogger and wish to make more blogger friends 🙂
Questions from Ave:
- Your best study tip?
My best study tip isn’t really a tip but it’s what works best for me I like to reward myself after about 2-3 hours of studying. So I will tell myself if I study you can go to the movies or you get a slice of cake.
- Whats your favorite part of the day?
My favorite part if my day is going on my run as I run to a certain park in that park there is a really old tree that I like to sit on and just talk to God and reflect.
- Whats your favorite book?
That’s a really hard question but I think it gotta be That Boy by Jillian Dobb.
- Top 3 things I learned during quarantine/ lockdown?
First thing don’t take school for granted I know I certainly did now that I can’t go to school I miss it a lot. Secondly don’t take your health for granted either as you may think your healthy and young but you could end up sick . Lastly be kinder to people once school starts again I will try to talk to more people I didn’t talk to or someone with not many friends.
- If you have a new pet, what will you name it? Why?
If I had gotten a new pet it would probably by a dog and I would call my dog Neo. Because it means “gift” in Tswana, where it can be both a male and female name. Also from the greek word νεος (neos) meaning “new”.
My Questions for my nominées:
1. Your most embarrassing story that has happened to you?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Why?
3. If lockdown ended tomorrow what would be the first thing you would do?
4. Who is your favorite celebrity?
5. Your favorite colour? Why?
My Best Posts
Some of my best (in my opinion) recent posts:
Just an Average Teenager Girl trying to get through life xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx